1. If you could master one sport, what would it be? Underwater basketweaving? Okay not really but for anyone who poo poo’s my real “sport” I thought I’d start with the most unimaginable. Truly I’d love to master horse jumping. Not a sport you say, FINE, how about basketball. Can you just see me all 4′ 11″ flying through the air Michael Jordan style? Go 23! See my tongue flapping in the wind?
2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision? Informed. I’m a cheap skate.
3. There is an old kids’ game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name? Ann Montana – haha is that Hannah Montana? ACK!
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food? Food.
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference? None, sorry!
6. Your favorite tree is? The beautiful and ever changing Maple, okay no how about Tamarack. Oh, I can’t pick!
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you? 5
8. Has H1N1 touched your family? Four of the six of us had some kind of flu. Ah well there’s nothing like natural immunity.
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing? Why do you ask? Who do you think I am? Is this a TEST?
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala? Snooty, independant, defiant.
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago? Old friends are like fine wine.
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why? I would gamble on the regular lane but most days I forget there is such thing as an express lane. Come on, with four kids!? 🙂
Link up at 2nd cup of coffee and have a ball!