- They make me loose sleep
- They make me cry – I NEVER cry
- They make me eat my words – “I hate romance novels.” “I’m too chicken to read crime novels.”
- They distract me from housework.
- They CALL to me from the book store
- They FIND me in the thrift store, and occasionally…
- They pop into my amazon cart and show up on my porch.”How did YOU get here?”
- Did I mention they make me cry?
- They make me forget to eat.
- If I don’t finish quickly enough they make me mope around my house until I can.
Here are the reviews for the books I’ve read and immensely enjoyed this month. Click the titles for my reviews.
Eyes of Elisha by Brandilyn Collins – Suspense, riveting action, CSI but realistic. So not CSI. Law and Order without the hopelessness. Ok not Law and order. 🙂 Brandilyn Collins writes one of a kind novels.
Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin – Like a good friend going home, I’m sad to have finished this book.
Violet Dawn by Brandilyn Collins- What do murder and hope have in common?