Come play Random Dozen, hosted by Lid at 2nd Cup of Coffee!
1. Which physical trait do you now accept–maybe not love, but accept–and no longer feel extremely self-conscious about? A chickenpox scar on my nose. Actually my husbands says its cute. 🙂
2. This week Meredith Baxter Birney, best known as the mom on the favorite 80s sitcom “Family Ties” came out of the closet, which led me to formulate this question: Who do you think is/was the best TV mom? Rozanne. I don’t know it was the first thing that came to mind when you mentioned coming out of the closet, sorry!
3. Do you speak any foreign languages? Are there any you’d like to learn? Some Japanese. More Spanish. Respectively.
4. Who is your personal hero? My dad
5. What is one holiday food that you find extremely difficult to resist over- indulging in? Mashed potatoes and gravy. Go figure, I’m a starch aholic.
6. Tell me about a Christmas decoration that has special meaning or sentimental value. See pictures in this post.
7. How do you feel about snow? Sure cleans up my yard. Even when toys and random junk is laying around you wouldn’t know it! I love the seasons, without them (when I lived in a one season state) you can’t appreciate what you have.
8. On average, how many hours of sleep do you get each night? Not that I’m jealous of any number over three or anything. It depends if its time for random dozen 😉 Usually 6 unless the babies wake up.
9. Tell me about your first crush. My horse. Second crush? A boy with a car who could drive me to where I kept my horse. Hehe!
10. You’re stuck in a room for 2 hours with only a chalkboard and chalk. What will you write/draw? I wish it wasn’t chalk, I’m getting all creepy just thinking about that sound! I love to draw but I don’t think I can do it. I pass! Icky chalkboard.
11. Do you dress for the current temp or for the day’s forecast? Well, since in my neck of the woods they say “Don’t like the weather? Wait 5 minutes.” I think it is wisest to plan for anything and not rely on the “weather guessers” as Thing One calls them. I’m going to have to go with NEITHER. I layer and take extra clothes just in case, even in July, I’ve seen snow in July!
12. Favorite Christmas movie is? Bah Humbug. I think that’s my mantra this month anyway.