So now I:
a. post 10 interesting things about myself.
b. nominate 7 other blogs.
1. I’m always cold and sleep with socks on most of the year.
2. I’m STILL trying to learn Japanese. I can read all the hiragana and am slowly learning kanji (ask me about it in a month, I need accountability!)
3. I like to fly fish, though I’m not very good.
4. I wear dresses so RARELY that my boys had to ask what “strange pants” I was wearing for choir and “how do you hold them up Mom?”
4. My favorite personal feature is my hair.
5. I really like BIG dogs.
6. I really don’t like…hmm…that’s a hard one… I can’t think of a single pet I couldn’t enjoy. Speaking of pets. I currently have 25 chickens, 2 dogs, 4 barn cats (okay, so I don’t prefer indoor cats), 2 horses and one draft -he is in a different league ;), 1 beta fish and am about to get pigs again.
7. I HAVE had in my life guinea pigs, a hedgehog, an iguana, a tarantula, snakes, praying mantis (ha), milk goats, a duck – she hatched chicken eggs for me, that was a crack up watching her try to get those little chicks to take a swim in the kiddy pool, and I think that’s all. I’ve never had a rabbit.
8. I’m mostly Italian
9. I’ve had three of my four kids naturally, the last was at home on purpose.
10. I’m the oldest of three kids but I bet you could guess that based on my paragraph of disclaimer at the top and maybe a few small other hints! Teehee!
Don’t forget to link back here so I know where to find you.