MY 3’s: Here are some details about me you may not know. (I’ll ask for
yours at the end)
THREE PLACES I’VE LIVED:
1.Coeur d’Alene, ID – the most beautiful city I know
2. Whittier, CA – in a barn
3. Chino, CA – in cow country
THREE JOBS I’VE HAD IN MY LIFETIME:
2. Home Depot associate
3. Horse exerciser at a World QH show barn (that was scary)
THREE SHOWS THAT I WATCH ON TV: I rarely watch TV but when I do…
1. Law and Order
2. Dancing with the stars (while I’m reading)
3. Gray’s Anatomy (sometimes)
THREE PLACES I’VE BEEN THIS WEEK:
1. My friends backyard for peach tea and playing on the swing set! Yes I did 🙂
2. Bible Study
3. Wal Mart with 5 kids in tow from 6mo-8yrs
THREE PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Fajita’s (without the onions- can it still be called fajita’s, Rosie? Okay, leave the onions for flavor and I can pick them out. I like the flavor, not the texture)
2. Pizza (yeah, I’m Italian, although again, I question that logic. Is pizza Italian? Okay I like sauce and pasta and cheese…)
3. Salmon with dill, garlic and lemon over rice (my husband and my Dad are awesome chef’s)
THREE THINGS I MISS
1. The house I grew up in and maybe just plain being young.
2. camping and backpacking
3. landlines 🙂 Ha!
THREE PLACES I’D RATHER BE:
1. This one is hard, I like where I am so I’m going to have to go with, OUTSIDE
3. Someplace new
THREE PEOPLE WHO WILL MOST LIKELY RESPOND:
THREE THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Summer (if it ever gets here)
2. Trip with Gina
3. When my vegetable garden is ready to start harvesting.
Now, here’s what you’re supposed to do… copy into a post, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then
link back so I can see your answers too.
I originally go this as an email so if you want to do that, you know the drill!