Christian short stories, biblical re-telling, stories and inspiration for mothers, stay at home mom’s (SAHM):
Something I’ve been having more requests for are stories. Most of the time I write about the crazy stuff that happens in my life, sometimes the sad stuff and occasionally I have an inspiration for a random attempt at poetry. For those crazies who actually like reading about the goofiness in my life here are the stories. Some of these links will take you to my food blog. Don’t be alarmed, I have restructured and from Oct. 2009 on food stays at the food blog and everything else here at Blog Schmog.
Faith First: Struggles and successes of my faith, marriage and mothering.
- Doctor’s Doctor – God’s harebrained plan for a friend and how I’m involved.
- Doctor’s Doctor (part 2) – I’m a reading rainbow
- Doctor’s Doctor (part 3) – The Doctor Served me Lemonade
- How My Husband is Involved In Homeschooling
- I Am Me Everyone Else is Taken – Wherever I go, there I am and what God thinks of that.
- Nothing Part 1 – It all hits the fan when a tired mom is asked “What’s the matter” and the story of Naomi in the book of Ruth.
- Nothing Part 2 – When I fall, He lifts me up and more from Naomi
- Not so FAST – Amazing things can happen when you slow down!
- Re-telling Psalm 102 – Hope for the hopeless, peace in the storm.
- Real Life Isn’t All Roses… – My real life struggle with PPD.
- Who Did? – Creative re-telling of Jonah
- Make A Case For Love – Contest winning short story
- A Mini Donkey Tried to Eat Me – Adventures on horse and pony-back
- Come Away With Me – Virtual horseback ride through the Idaho mountians.
- I Love it When My Husband is Right, I Hate it When My Husband is Right – The horse I almost had and why I’m glad I didn’t get to keep her, sort of.
Beggin’ for More: Partially Pathetic Poetry and other random thoughts.
Me Schmee: Much more about me than you ever need to know.
- 100 – 100 random things about me and eventually the posts to answer all the nagging questions.
- 7 Random Things You May Not Know About Me
- Drawing and Details of my 2009 Garden
- Consider Yourself Egged – 2009 Blog Party intro to me, my blog and an egging!
- Pink – Forgiving the color pink, but just this once.
Motherhood Uncensored: Otherwise known as stories from the crib of my four crazy Thinglets. See many more crazy kid posts under the FAB Friday category on the home page of Blog Schmog.
- My Baked Potatoe Woes – Dinnertime tricks courtesy of the Bubba.
- Things that Don’t MIX!- Dirt track in my basement courtesy of Thing 1 and Thing 2.
- Socks Don’t Lie – What do socks and menu plans have in common?
- This Little Piggies Girlie – A marriage “debate” starts my pig farming adventures and I realize I have a girlie girl!
My Crazy Life: My testimony and stories from “the olden days”.
- The Long Long Story, Short Version – The first “chapter” in the not so short version of my testimony (how I’m learning to live for Christ).
- Fancy – Horseback antics of a couple of highschool girls (my bff and I)
Is it Crafy or Crafty?:
- Legacy – My solution to a waning baby book passion and a good but not practical 3yr old restraint.
I Have a Need to Know: Research and topics of interest to me.
- What about Organics and Natural Products? – Teething tablets and the “Dirty Dozen” (fresh fruits and veggies to avoid if possible).
- I Got Glutened – How I survived an alien battle (Transformers 2 movie review) and got glutened all in one night.