How’s that for breaking the rules?
My friends like to tease me that I am a strict rule follower so I’m practicing being flexible…
nominated me for this award and I’m passing it along to any and all of you who would like to participate!
We have so much fun here I just had to share and I’d love to read your posts.
Seems a bit of a contradiction since the name of the award is Honest Crap…er I mean Scrap.
So now I:
a. post 10 interesting things about myself.
b. nominate 7 other blogs.
1. I’m always cold and sleep with socks on most of the year.
2. I’m STILL trying to learn Japanese. I can read all the hiragana and am slowly learning kanji (ask me about it in a month, I need accountability!)
3. I like to fly fish, though I’m not very good.
4. I wear dresses so RARELY that my boys had to ask what “strange pants” I was wearing for choir and “how do you hold them up Mom?”
4. My favorite personal feature is my hair.
5. I really like BIG dogs.
6. I really don’t like…hmm…that’s a hard one… I can’t think of a single pet I couldn’t enjoy. Speaking of pets. I currently have 25 chickens, 2 dogs, 4 barn cats (okay, so I don’t prefer indoor cats), 2 horses and one draft -he is in a different league ;), 1 beta fish and am about to get pigs again.
7. I HAVE had in my life guinea pigs, a hedgehog, an iguana, a tarantula, snakes, praying mantis (ha), milk goats, a duck – she hatched chicken eggs for me, that was a crack up watching her try to get those little chicks to take a swim in the kiddy pool, and I think that’s all. I’ve never had a rabbit.
8. I’m mostly Italian
9. I’ve had three of my four kids naturally, the last was at home on purpose.
10. I’m the oldest of three kids but I bet you could guess that based on my paragraph of disclaimer at the top and maybe a few small other hints! Teehee!
Don’t forget to link back here so I know where to find you.